Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: Feb 16, 2021
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://motormuseum3d.com.au (our “Site”). This policy applies to all users of, and visitors to our Site.
motormuseum3d.com.au is a site operated by EventSpace3D Pty Ltd. We are registered in Western Australia under company number 632 604 141 and we have our registered office at 67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, WA 6017.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or non-approved advertising or marketing material or any other form of similar solicitation (“Spam”).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (“Malicious Software”).
You also agree:
- Not to access without permission, interfere with, cause damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- Comments sections;
- Forum; and
- Listing reviews.
Where we do provide any Interactive Service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant Interactive Service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our Content Standards, whether the service is being overseen or not.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their online safety, as moderation does not guarantee safety. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do oversee and/or moderate an Interactive Service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the administrator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (“Contributions”), any images, logos, text, videos or 3D Tours that you upload in order to create a listing (“Customer Materials”), and to any Interactive Services associated with our Site.
You must comply with the intentions and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Australia and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions, Customer Materials and any listings created (“Listings”) must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause nuisance, discomfort, inconvenience or unnecessary fear.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they originate from us, if this is not so.
- Start, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, at our sole discretion, whether there has been a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site. When a violation of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we see fit.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent banning you from using our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issuing of a warning to you.
- Legal action against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the violation.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we deem as reasonably necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we deem as reasonably appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may amend this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by revising this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any alterations we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the terms within this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.