Last updated: April 6, 2021
These terms set out the rules for using our website at motormuseum3d.com.au and any sub-domains, apps and other derivatives thereof (our “Site”).
Please understand that by entering into the MotorMuseum3D affiliate program, if approved, you agree that you are not permitted to do any of the following. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions earned will be forfeited.
1. You are not permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system. All e-mail contacts and lists must be your own e-mail or subscriber list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything of this nature.
2. You must not run negative PPC or general marketing campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial clicks that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of MotorMuseum3D. Anyone found doing this will have their affiliate account banned and terminated. Funds will be held back if any has accrued.
3. You must not bid on keywords that include our trademarked company name “MotorMuseum3D”, as to confuse an ordinary person as to who is MotorMuseum3D. If you do any of these, you’ll be terminated from the program instantly.
4. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs, i.e. words such as “scam, the truth, lies, exposed”, etc.
5. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
6. Affiliate commissions are paid out to your specified Stripe account.
7. Commissions are calculated each month and available for cash out every 30 days. Your available cash out balance is available inside the payouts section of your dashboard. You need a minimum of $25 to cash out. Any questions about our affiliate program, do not hesitate to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. Every time you use our Site, please review these terms to make sure you understand the terms that are current at that time.
9. We may upgrade, update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our users’ needs, our services and our business priorities.
10. Access to our site is made available free of charge to the public, but fees may be payable should you wish to access one of our virtual products or other services we may offer from time to time, or access certain information and materials if applicable.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any part of it, will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for operational and business reasons. We will attempt giving you ample notice of any upcoming suspension or withdrawal.
11. If you choose to become a customer, or you are given a User ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our safety and security procedures, you must keep such information confidential. You must not disclose this information to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your User ID or password, you must advise us without delay at email@example.com
12. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account banned immediately.
13. You are not permitted in any form to use the Museum3D name or logo on websites, social media pages / accounts or other online or offline presence. You are never to use any of our branding to establish a page, advert or other material without permission from the Museum3D team. In this instance correct logo and branding guidelines for affiliates will be provided to you from an authorized member of the Museum3D team.
14. You are not permitted to use any of our content without our permission, unless it is a part of material you are using as permitted under how you may use material on our Site.